Coconut oil is an essential oil because of the many benefits it provides to the health. From inside and out, you can rely on using this oil to cure and prevent certain conditions.
#1 – Skin Conditions
This natural oil contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. These compounds are vital that can help treat different kinds of skin problems, such as acne, psoriasis, and dermatitis. They also erase wrinkles and fine lines, and prevent pre-mature aging. Of course, you can use this oil to moisturize or hydrate your skin, leaving a good looking, healthy effect.
#2 – Hair Issues
Coconut oil is also good for hair. It can repair damage cells in hair that cause various conditions, most particularly hair loss. It contains rich vitamins and minerals that protect hair against common problems, such as itchy and dry scalp. Well, thanks to its anti-microbial properties that control and stop dandruff. The frequent use of this can surely make your hair healthier and shinier.
#3 – Digestive Disorders
Coconut oil contains medium chain fatty acids or MCFAs, but very easy to digest. When the oil is absorbed, it doesn’t require a lot of energy during metabolism. There are also fewer enzymes broken down. Because of these, there’s no need of pancreatic fat-digesting enzymes, which can cause some problems in the digestive system and pancreas. This is very much helpful to people with metabolic and digestive disorders.
#4 – Obesity
Coconut oil is used as ingredients in dietary supplements, too. They are proven to aid in losing weight. This is usually prescribed to women who are obese. But this should not be taken unless it has a green signal from a licensed physician. However, you can certainly depend on coconut oil in maintaining your weight.
#5 – Yeast Infection or Candida
Candida is a type of yeast that is naturally present in every person’s body. However, the overgrowth or over-population of this can lead to health problems. The good news is that coconut oil can help reduce the number of Candida. It can also prevent the multiplication of fungi and other yeasts.
There are other good benefits of coconut oil.
1. It contains low calorie fat, which explains the body weight control.
2. It stimulates metabolism that makes the process quick, so energy is less consumed.
3. It controls blood fat levels. This is very essential to people with diabetes.
4. It is packed with lots of antioxidants that lead to multiple good effects, such as the blocking of free radicals that can cause cancer.
5. It is low in bad cholesterols (LDL), but high in good cholesterols (HDL).
Coconut oil has many uses or applications to the body.
1. It can be used as cooking oil. In fact, it works better than other oils because it’s almost a saturated fat.
2. It can be directly applied on hair and skin.
3. It can be used as body oil for massage treatment.
4. It can be drizzled to salads and other dishes.
5. It can be stirred in juices and teas.
These are really effective uses of coconut oil. Please do like and share this amazing post with your family and friends!!!